Illinois Workers Compensation Lawyers
Workers compensation lawyers helping people with job injuries in the major cities in Illinois:
Joliet, IL Springfield, IL
Cicero, IL Decatur, IL
Arlington Heights, IL
Hernia Mesh Complication Lawyers
Hernia Mesh Abdominal Surgery Lawyers
Did You Get A hernia Mesh Due To A Work Related Injury?
Did That Hernia Mesh Fail?
Hernia Mesh Lawsuits Are Being Filed For Hernia Mesh Complications
Did You Need A Revision Surgery or Mesh Removal?
Speak To a Hernia Mesh Lawyer for A Hernia Mesh Lawsuit
Hernia Mesh Lawyers For Hernia Work Related Injury
- Composix (C.R. Bard)
- Kugel (C.R. Bard)
- Marlex (C.R. Bard)
- Perfix Plug (C.R. Bard)
- Proceed (Ethicon, Inc.)
- Prolene (Ethicon, Inc.)
- Sepramesh (C.R. Bard)
- Ventralex (C.R. Bard)
Bloomington IL; Carbondale IL; Chambana IL; Chicago IL; Decatur IL; La Salle County IL; Mattoon IL; Peoria IL; Rockford IL; Hernia Mesh Lawsuits Filed
Speak to one of our Chicago workers compensation lawyers at
1700 Park Street
Suite 103 Chicago , IL 60563
800.719.1617 ext. 1005
About Illinois Workers Compensation
Workers' compensation in Illinois is a no-fault system of benefits paid by employers to Illinois workers who experience job-related injuries or diseases. The Commission operates the state court system for workers' compensation cases. A case is first tried by an arbitrator, whose decision may be reviewed by a panel of three commissioners.
In Illinois Workers' compensation is a no-fault system of benefits paid by employers to workers who experience job-related injuries or diseases. The Commission operates the state court system for workers' compensation cases. A case is first tried by an arbitrator, whose decision may be reviewed by a panel of three commissioners.
- The benefits provided by the Illinois Workers' Compensation Act include:
- MEDICAL BENEFITS – 100% coverage, no coinsurance or deductibles
- FREE CHOICE OF DOCTORS – Two or more of your own choosing
- LOST WAGE BENEFIT – Two-thirds (2/3’s) of your gross weekly wage (paid within 2 weeks of your accident)
- REIMBURSEMENT FOR TRAVEL – To and from doctors and therapy appointments
- VOCATIONAL RETRAINING OR RE-SCHOOLING
- COMPENSATION FOR DISFIGUREMENT – Burns, cuts, etc.
- PENALTIES – Against the insurance company for failure to pay benefits
- LUMP SUM SETTLEMENT – Monies for your injuries