• Federal Workers Compensation
  • FELA, Railroad Workers Helpline
  • Jones Act, Harbor Workers Act, Injured Seaman Helpline
  • Mesothelioma Lawyers, Mesothelioma Exposure Helpline
  •  On The Job Accidents and  Injuries, Workers Compensation Lawyers
  • Qui Tam Lawyers, Whistleblower Attorneys
  • What You Need To Know About Workers Compensation
  •  A Workers Compensation Lawyer Can Help You

Washington D.C. Workers Compensation Helpline, Workers Comp Lawyers

WASHINGTON D.C. WORKERS COMP. LAWYERS can help you with your workers compensation claim. Locate a D.C workers Compensation lawyer today.

In the District of Columbia, you must first report your injury or illness by filing a DCWC Form 7 "Employee’s Notice of Accidental Injury or Occupational Disease" with your employer and with the Office of Workers’ Compensation within 30 days of the date of your injury or the date on which you discovered that your injury is job related. Within one year of the date of your injury or illness, you need to file a DCWC Form 7A "Employee’s Claim Application" with the Office of Workers’ Compensation in order to obtain compensation benefits. For copies of these forms, contact your employer or the District of Columbia Office of Workers’ Compensation. The District of Columbia’s workers’ compensation program is administered by the Office of Workers’ Compensation. For additional information and for help in filing a claim, contact the following: Department of Employment Services Labor Standards Bureau Office of Workers’ Compensation 64 New York Ave., 2nd Floor Washington, DC 20002 (202) 671-1000 http://does.ci.washington.dc.us/services/wkr_comp.shtm

For The Injured Worker, Workers Compensation helpline will locate a D.C Workers compensation lawyer for you. Protect your rights. V+Contact one of our job injury lawyers today.

Leave a comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.