Posts Tagged ‘Troy’
Detroit Workers Compensation Lawyers
Our workers compensation lawyers can help you with your workers compensation claim.
Our Workers Compensation Lawyers Cover All Of Michigan
Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Flint, Ann Arbor, Livonia, Dearborn, Canton, Westland, Troy,
Farmington Hills, Southfield, Waterford, and all of Michigan.
Get A Work Injury Lawyer In Detroit At
22757 Woodward Ave
(right on the corner of 9 Mile and Woodward)Ferndale, MI 48220
Michigan Workers Comensation Facts
In Michigan, the Workers Compensation Agency (WCA) is the entity that administers the state's Workers Disability Compensation Act
They Will Be the Final Say In Whether Or Not Your Claim Is Approved Or Denied
They Will be looking at
• whether or not you were actully injured during your clock in time
• whether or not an illness you have is actually idue to your workplace conditions: Toxic waste, asbestos etc
• What is the level of benefits that is appropriate for you
• What is the length of time that your benefits should cover
Having a Michigan Workers Compensation Attorney On Your Side Can Make The Difference Between Approval and Denial
You Do Not Pay Us
The Michigan WCA decides the fee schedule for us. Let us who help you with your workers compensation benefit claim, forms and hearing(s).
Having a workers comp lawyer on top of your benefits claim in Michigan makes all the difference:
Did You Know That
• If you are no represented by a lawyer your claim will go first to a mediator for a teleconference. If the claim is not resolved in the teleconference, the case will be scheduled with a magistrate for a trial. You do not want to be on your own for this process
• If you are represented by one of our network lawyers, your claim will go straight to a magistrate.
Schedule a Free Consultation with a For The Injured Worker, Michigan Workers Compensation Lawyer Now
If you were injured on the job or if you have a work related illness get a free consultation with one of our Michigan workers compensation lawyers today.