Posts Tagged ‘Pahokee’
Workers Compensation appeal Lawyers: West Palm Beach, Jupiter, North Palm Beach, Lake Worth, Stuart, Okeechobee, Boynton Beach, Belle Glade, Pahokee, and all of Palm Beach County.
Do you Want To Appeal Your Palm Beach County Workers Compensation Claim Denial Of Benefits?
If you hire one of our workers compensation appeals lawyers, there is no Upfront fee to you. Florida Workers Compensation lawyers work on a contingency basis. . Let our WEst palm Beach Workers Compensation appeal lawyers protect your hard earned rights.
Palm Beach Injured Employee? Hurt on the job?
A West Palm Beach Workers Compensation lawyer can help You
If you are injured on the job in Florida or become ill as a result of your work, you may be entitled to Florida workers' compensation benefits. Workers' compensation is an insurance program (required by Florida state law) which provides payment to employees who suffer work-related injuries or illness
Workers Compensation Lawyers
if an accident happens at work, there are rules and regulations in place to protect the worker called worker’s compensation which will pay for things like the medical care, rehabilitation, and suffering of the injured employee. West Palm Beach workers compensation appeal lawyers will go to work to make sure you get the benefits you deserve.
Some of benefits injured workers are eligible for. Speak to a Florida Workers Compensation Lawyer
* Temporary partial disability – Payments to compensate those who can return to work, but cannot earn the same wages that they earned before their injury. These benefits amount to 80 percent of the difference between what was earned before the injury and what is earned afterwards.
* Temporary total disability – Payments to compensate injured workers who cannot work at all. These benefits commonly amount to 66 2/3 percent of the worker's wages at the time of the injury. In some cases, these benefits can be 80 percent of the regular wage at the time of injury.
* Impairment benefits – Some injured workers never reach the activity level they had before the accident, so they are given a maximum medical improvement rating. Impairment benefits are payments based on future work restrictions and impairment ratings
What Injuries are Covered by Workers Compensation
Workers compensation covers most injuries a person can sustain while working, including injuries incurred through ones own fault. The workers’ compensation system is designed to provide benefits to injured workers, even if an injury is caused by the employer's carelessness or the employee's own carelessness. It does not, however, cover injuries sustained while the worker was intoxicated or under the effect of illegal drugs. Nor does workers compensation cover injuries sustained in the course of a crime. Some of the most common injuries workers compensation does cover are:
- Worsened preexisting injuries, such as back injuries
- Diseases contracted in the workplace due to repeated or prolonged exposure to dangerous substances such as asbestos causing Mesothelioma
- Mental or physical work-related stress
- falling from high places
- Auto or vehicle accidents
- Machine entanglement injuries
- Injuries caused by machinery
- musculo-skeletal Injuries
- Slip and fall accidents
- Repetitive stress injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome
Injuries sustained during breaks, lunch hours, and while at company-sponsored events are usually covered by workers compensation.
What you need to do to protect your Florida Workers Compensation Claim
If you have an accident or are injured on the job in Florida you must:
• Tell your WEst Palm Beach employer you have been injured, as soon as possible. The law requires that you report the accident or your knowledge of a job-related injury within 30 days of your knowledge of the accident or injury.
• When you do so, you must ask your employer what doctor you can see. You must see a doctor authorized by your employer or the insurance company.
• Your West palm Beach employer may tell you to call the insurance company handling your claim; the name and phone number should be on the “Broken Arm” poster that should be posted at your workplace.
• If it is an emergency and your employer is not available to tell you where to go for treatment, go to the nearest emergency room and let your employer know as soon as possible what has happened.
Injured On The Job?
Get a West Palm Beach Workers Compensation Lawyer At No Cost Tot You
Injured on the job in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, Wellington, Loxahatchee, Belle Glade, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Pahokee or Okeechobee? Let us help you get a workers compensation lawyer.
Injured On The Job? We care and are on your side.
The Palm Beach County Risk Management Office Says:
We pledge to fully inform you of all workers’ compensation income benefits you are entitled to receive
to pay those benefits to you in a timely manner.
to pay all authorized medical expenses in a prompt and accurate manner.
to make every effort to work with you in returning you to your regular job should your injury require you to lose time from work.
If you need an attorney to assist in getting these pledges call For The Injured Worker of The Palm Beaches today.
Florida Personal Injury Lawyers For On The Job Injury
We have Florida personal injury lawyers for on the job injury: Miami, Homestead, Miami, Miami Beach, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Sturart, Okeechobee, Pahokee, Port St Lucie, Vero Beach, Melbourne, Titusville, Smyrna Beach, Daytona Beach, Deland, Gainesville, Ocala, Tavares, Jacksonville, St Augustine, Starke, Leesburg, Winter Haven, Winter Park, Orlando, Kissimmee, Tampa, Clearwater, St Peterburg, New Port Richey, Brooksville, Panama City , Pensacola and all of Florida.
When Would You Need a personal Injury Lawyer?
When you were injured by a machine where the machine was to be maintained by the manufacturer or the machine was faulty.
A truck, car or delivery accident where another driver caused your injury and was negiligent
Third Party Liability Personal Injury Lawyer
When you have an on the job injury or are the victim of an occupational disease, you are usually covered by Workers’ Compensation, which compensates you for medical costs, lost wages. Workers’ Compensation and permanent injury.
With third party liability an injured worker or surviving families can have the right to bring a third-party liability, or personal injury case against the maker of a defective product or against another negligent party that caused the injury. Any compensation received in such third-party liability, wrongful death, or product liability cases are over and above the Workers’ Compensation benefits. You should hire a personal injury lawyer.