If you have been injured on the job in the Florida Keys, Key West, Key Largo, Homestead, Coral Gables, Miami, Hollywood, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Coral Springs, Deerfield Beach, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Okeechobee, West Palm Beach, Belle Glade or Jupiter call our South Florida Workers Compensation Helpline today. You can get help with your workers comp claim or a lawyer to appeal denial of benefits at no cost to you.
Workers Compensation Medical Benefits Entitlements Include:
Primary doctor and specialist(s) when medically necessary
All medically necessary care and treatment related to your injury such as:
- Doctor’s visits
- physical therapy
- medical tests
- occupational therapy
- prescription drugs
- Mileage reimbursement for travel to and from your authorized doctor and the pharmacy
What You Need To Know About Your Workers Compensation Benefits
- Your employer may authorize a doctor at the time of your accident
- The insurance carrier must authorize follow-up treatment.
- Do not go on your own to your private doctor for treatment.
- The insurance carrier must authorize the doctor who is to treat you
.If your medical treatment is denied call Workers Compensation Helpline right away.