If you drive a car or small delivery van as a part of your job and are injured in a trucking accident you may be able to sue the truck driver and trucking company in a third party personal injury lawsuit.
The injuries from a trucking accident are very serious including brain and spinal injury that can change your life.
Your Truck Accident Lawyer Will Go After Third Parties
When you have been involved in a truck accident while on the job, there may be more than one party who is liable for your injuries. Call our truck accident lawyers to help you prove fault of third parties for your truck accident and assist in filing a personal injury claim.
Some of the potentially liable third parties that may be involved in a truck accident include:
- The trucking company may be liable for not inspecting their trucks
- The trucking company may be liable for not hiring safe truck drivers.
- The truck manufacturer may be liable for truck defects that caused your truck accident.
- The cargo owner may be liable for cargo spills
A truck accident lawyer will attempt to prove that third parties share some of the blame and that yu have a personal injury case. This will include a negligent truck driver and the trucking company.
It is important to speak to an experienced truck accident personal injury lawyer. Trucking companies may try to cover up truck driver negligence or repair deficiencies and truck maintenance .
Truck Accident Lawyer
Get a FREE consultation for your truck accident personal injury case
If you have been hurt on the job and need help with your Fort Lauderdale, Miami, West palm Beach workers compensation benefits call our worker's compensation helpline.
We have workers compensation lawyers Homestead, Workers compensation lawyers Miami, Miami Beach, Hollywood, Workers Compensation lawyer Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Workers compensation lawyer Boca Raton, Wokers compensation lawyer West Palm and all of Monroe, Dade, Broward and Palm Beach County Florida. Our workers compenstion lawyers can help with on the job injuries including: construction workers, hotel and restaurant workers, home health aides and hospital employees, civil servants, mechanics, garbage and waste removal, roofers, truck drivers, firemen, cab drivers, maritime workers, harbor workers, airport and port personnel, and all on the job accident and injuries.
Some of benefits injured workers are eligible for that our south Florida workers compensation lawyers can help with include:
* Temporary partial disability
* Temporary total disability
* Impairment benefits
Disabled World News (2011-03-31) – Florida law allows injured workers to seek compensation for injuries or illnesses they suffer while on the job: http://www.disabled-world.com/news/america/florida/work-injury-fl.php#ixzz2PRutyQX9
Our Workers Compensation Lawyers Can help Answer Your Questions Regarding Your Workers Comp Benefits
- How long after an accident do I have to report it to my employer?
- When should my employer report the injury to their insurance company?
- My employer will not report my injury to the insurance company. What can I do?
- What kind of medical treatment can I get?
- Do I have to pay any of my medical bills?
- Will I be paid if I lose time from work?
- How much will I be paid?
- Do I have to pay income tax on this money?
- When will I get my first check?
- If I'm only temporarily disabled, how long can I get these checks?
- Can I receive social security benefits and workers' compensation benefits at the same time?
- Can I receive unemployment compensation and workers' compensation benefits at the same time?
- What can I do if I am not receiving my benefit check?
- If I am unable to return to work until my doctor releases me, does my employer have to hold my job for me?
- Can my employer fire me if I am unable to work because of an injury and am receiving workers' compensation benefits?
- If I am unable to return to the type of work I did before I was injured, what can I do?
- My employer and the insurance company have denied my claim for workers' compensation benefits. Do I need legal representation to get my benefits? What should I do?
- What is the time limit for filing a Petition for Benefits?
- Is there a period of time after which my claim is no longer open?
- Can I get a settlement from my claim?
- If I settle my claim for medical benefits with the insurance company and my condition gets worse later, who pays for my future medical care, surgeries, etc?
- What can I do when it is difficult to get a prescription filled or I am having problems with the pharmacy where I get my workers’ compensation medication?
If you have been injured on the job call and speak to a workers compensation lawyer at no cost and protect your rights as an injured worker.