Qualified Albuerque workers compensation lawyers Goldberg and Dohan in Albuquerque, NM with a local office location at:
4801 Lang NE
Suite 110Albuquerque, NM 87109
are experienced workers compensation and workers compenstion appeals lawyers.
Our NEW MEXICO WORKERS COMPENSATION LAWYERS can help you in: Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Rio Rancho,
Roswell, Farmington, South Valley, Alamogordo,Clovis, Carlsbad, Gallup, Deming, Sunland Park, Las Vegas, and all of New Mexico.
New Mexico Workers' Compensation Law
When an accident occurs and you have a work injury, your injury will be covered by your employer's workers' compensation insurance. Get a Workers Compensation lawyer at no fee to you to help you with your job injury claim.
New Mexico Workers' Compensation Benefits
- Any medical bills incurred in obtaining medical treatment.
- Income replacement benefits are also available to make up for the wages you lost.
- Temporary Total Disability Benefits (TTD):
- Temporary Partial Disability Benefits (TPD)
- Permanent Partial Disability Benefits (PPD)
- Permanent Total Disability Benefits (PTD)
- Up to $7,500 for burial expenses will be available to the dependent relatives of New Mexico employees
You should have a New Mexico Workers Compensation Lawyer Protect your rights and help you understand the benefits. under the New Mexico Workers Compensation Law
Get an Albuquerque Work Injury Lawyer Now
Our Experience Shows!
Our New Mexico workers compensation lawyers help employees injured on the job. Our experienced New Mexico on the job injury lawyers have dealt with just about every type of work related injury.
Speak to a Albuqueeque workmans compensation lawyer today.